Saturday, August 5, 2017

Promoting Your Library....Candy Always Helps!

Hello! The new school year is upon us and there is no better time to start advocating for the library than RIGHT NOW! At the end of the last school year I jumped on the Future Ready Librarian bandwagon and joined the Facebook page. I have gotten SO MANY ideas just from following along. The willingness to share is what makes this group so great.

 One of the posts had a great and easy idea for getting people thinking about the library and letting fellow staff know that we are here to help! She shared an image of a brown paper bag full of Starburst candy with a sign on it that said, "Our Library is Bursting to Help You!"

I thought this was so clever so I decided to create my own graphic and share it! You can insert these graphics into a word doc, Google Drawing or design program/app of choice and add any additional info you may want! I created one in color and one in black and white.  I should also note these are PNG files so they have a transparent background, that way you can lay them over any color you like!

Click on the image and right click to save or go to the link below!

Click on the image and right click to save or go to the link below!


You should be able to click the image and right click and save but if not you can click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment